National Health Mission (NHM) is going to recruit some Community Health Officers (CHO) at Sub Centre-Health & Wellness Centres (SC-HWC) of Assam. Acche Jankari talks about the recruitment process for Community Health Officer 2022. Eligible candidates apply in both online and offline modes.
This post is helpful for those who are willing to apply for CHO (Community Health Officer) post at Sub Centre-Health & Wellness Centres (SC-HWC). We give all the details about how to apply for CHO 2022 at Assam, the recruitment process, who can apply, the last date of application, and other all details.
Community Health Officer (CHO) Recruitment 2022
31st August 2022 National Health Mission’s official website nhm.assam.gov.in has released a detailed notification PDF regarding the recruitment of a Community Health Officer (CHO). This notification is two pages long and consists of the eligibility criteria and detailed recruitment process.
Eligible candidates from all over India have been invited by NHM to apply for these posts. The details about the educational qualification of the candidates to apply for these posts and the method of candidate selection are given on this page.
Online applications for these posts will continue until 26th September 2022. Meanwhile, all eligible candidates have to apply through online/ offline mode.
Community Health Officer (CHO) Recruitment 2022 Overview
The table format given below highlights several important points regarding CHO Recruitment 2022.
|Recruitment Organization||National Health Mission (NHM), Assam|
|Name of Post||Community Health Officer (CHO|
|Application Mode||Online/ Offline|
|Selection Process||on the basis of marks obtained in their final year examination|
Community Health Officer (CHO) Recruitment 2022 Code
This is “Memo No.NHM -39011/2/2019-Nursing-NHM /12872”, and this is “ECF NO. 128075” Definitely know the advertisement number while reading the job notification somewhere on the internet. Because this number distinguishes one recruitment from another recruitment.
Community Health Officer (CHO) Recruitment 2022 Important Dates
Given table format highlight the most important part of CHO Recruitment 2022.
|Notification Publish Date||31/08/2022|
|Apply Start Date||31/08/2022|
|Apply End Date||26/09/2022|
|Application Fees Submit Last Date||26/09/2022|
Community Health Officer (CHO) Recruitment 2022 Vacancy Details
As said earlier, a total of 620 posts are vacant for Community Health Officer recruitment 2022.
|Community Health Officer (CHO)||620|
Community Health Officer (CHO) Recruitment 2022 Pay Scale
The pay scale for Community Health Officer (CHO) on a contractual basis will start from Rs 25,000 per
month and monthly performance-based incentives up to Rs 15,000 per month.
Community Health Officer (CHO) Recruitment 2022 Recruitment Application Fees
Application for Community Health Officer 2022, Assam is totally free. Candidates can apply with their eligible documents.
Community Health Officer (CHO) Recruitment 2022 Education Qualification
- The candidate must have passed B.Sc (Nursing) or Post Basic B.Sc (Nursing) with Integrated Certificate Course in Community Health in are eligible to apply for the post.
- B.Sc.(Nursing) / Post Basic B. Sc Nursing passed from a Nursing institution/University recognized by Indian Nursing Council / and Assam Nurses Midwives’ & Health Visitors’ Council.
Community Health Officer (CHO) Recruitment 2022 Eligibility Criteria
- Candidates must be Registered Nurse Registered Midwife (RNRM) from Assam Nurses Midwives’ & Health Visitors’ Council.
- Candidates shall submit a Certificate from the Principal of their respective Nursing College (where from candidate has passed) for confirmation of the Integrated Certificate Course in Community Health as per the mentioned format.
- Less than 35 years of age, which is relaxed by 5 years for the SC and ST candidates as on 1st September 2022.
- Proficiency in regional/local languages and dialects.
Community Health Officer (CHO) Recruitment 2022 Age Limit
Candidates must have an age less than 35 years is relaxed by 5 years for the SC and ST candidates. 1st September 2022 is taken as a reference for computing.
Community Health Officer (CHO) Recruitment 2022 Selection Process
Applied candidates are shortlisted and selected on the basis of merit wise. That means marks obtained in their final year examination of the last qualifying course are very important for the selection process.
Community Health Officer (CHO) Recruitment 2022 How to apply
Candidates can apply through both online and offline mode till 26th September 2022.
- Open Your Browser
- Go to http://18.104.22.168/recruit-CHO/
- Give your personal details as account information.
- Verify your information with the required documents.
- create a password and that’s all the steps for the online form to fill up.
In offline mode you have to send all the below-mentioned documents in an A4 size envelope mentioning the Name of the Post to the o/o The Mission Director, National Health Mission, Saikia Commercial Complex, Christian Basti, Guwahati, Assam, PIN – 781005-
- Final year mark sheet of last Qualifying Exam (Final Year BSc Nursing/Post Basic BSc Nursing)
- Provisional/Final Degree Certificate
- Registration Certificate from Assam Nursing Council.
- Age proof certificate.
- Candidates applying under the reserved category will have to attach a copy of their caste certificate issued by the competent authority.
- Certificate from Principal of the Nursing College
Community Health Officer (CHO) Recruitment 2022 Important Links
|Official Notification||Click Here|
FAQ – Community Health Officer (CHO) Recruitment 2022
What is the salary of Cho in Assam?
CHO, Assam salary starts from ₹ 25,000 monthly and ₹ 15,000 incentive (as per performance).
How can I apply for NHM Assam?
You can apply both online and offline mode. In online mode you have to go to the official website of NHM, Assam which is mention in the post. In offline mode you have to send all the required documents (mentioned in the post) till 26 September, 2022. For more read the post thoroughly.
Selection process for NHM Assam CHO Recruitment
On the basis of merit of last exam 620 posts of CHO, Assam will be selected.